Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Life is Busy with a 2 and 3 year old

Hey everyone,
I know it has been a while since I have posted. Things are going great in Thompsons Station. Our little Nolen has started potty training. No one is as happy as momma. I can't wait to kiss diapers goodbye. He has been very easy to potty train compared to Sadie. I think I was due an easy one. It took Sadie between 6 and 9 months to potty train. It has taken Nolen a week to get as far as it took her 6 months to get. I know this is not the recommended time of the year to do this but since we have had 6 snow days already we have been staying home a lot. We are getting tired of snow around here. Today we had our 3rd big snow of the year. The kids aren't even asking to go play in the snow, I think they are over it. Sadie is enrolled in preschool 2 days a week and loves it. Snow days around here are not as appreciated as they will be when the kiddos are older. I hope school is in on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment