Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

New Direction for the New Year

First I want to say thank you for all of my followers. In the past this blog has been a way for you to follow the step by step process of our adoption and the crazy life that followed. Over the past few months I have had many families tell me they would love to adopt but just don't think they can afford it. This year I want to turn this blog into a how we did it guide to other families interested in adoption. Yes I am one of those crazy coupon ladies at the grocery store with her binder and hundreds of coupons but there is much more needed than a .50 coupon in order save for an adoption. I hope you will follow this interesting and entertaining journey with us. God has taught me much the last few years and I look forward to the opportunity of sharing it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment