Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Can Only Imagine

Have you ever noticed how when you are going through some type of event you can see aspects of that in everything.   The simplest things in life can become overwhelmingly joyful or painful based on the emotions they retrieve.  When I was in high school youth group a song called "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me became very popular.  Recently while driving I heard this song on the radio.  When I heard the first lyrics I could only think about my girls.  I am sure  it is wrong for my mind to take a song written about my Savior and turn it into a song about my daughters.  But read the lyrics below and see what I mean.
I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk 
By your side
I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When your face
Is before me
I can only imagine

1 comment:

  1. I can see why the song would remind you of your girls! Holly and Chad, it is people like you that make this world a wonderful place. God bless you and your family. Holly I guess your mom and dad did a good job raising my namesake!!

    Renee

    ReplyDelete