Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Answered Prayers

Chad and I recently received an answer to prayer.  In a previous post I wrote about Chad not having enough paid time off work for him to continue to get paid the whole time we are in Africa.  Our prayer has been for some guidance and support in this area.  Chad recently was asked to work on a job that would require him to work some overtime.  Since their employees do not usually get paid for overtime the company came up with an incentive to encourage the employees to work the extra hours.  For every hour of overtime he works he will earn one hour of pto.  This is a wonderful blessing for our family since we are planning on being gone anywhere from 4-6 weeks.  Chad currently has about 3 weeks of pto, hopefully this new plan will help increase that number.
It has been difficult having my husband work late this week.  It has meant feeding Sadie and Nolen dinner by myself.  Chad has been getting to work early and staying late.  He is also planning on working all weekend.  I am so grateful for the man God gave me.  I am so thankful to him to be willing to put forth all this extra effort.
Psalms 55:22
Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

1 comment:

  1. I have been praying about the time off from work that Chad will need for your adoption. I'm getting goosebumps reading this post and how God is providing. Call if you need a break, I can come over and hang out with the kids.

    ReplyDelete