Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

God gave us a precious Gift

As you have read Monday was a tough day for me.  It was at the least a little scary.  Yesterday morning I was proof reading a document sent to us by the adoption agency.  I believe this document was created by our attorney in Uganda.  The document contained some information that Chad and I did not know.  In it it had the names of parents, places of residences, and the parents employment.  My nosey self could not just except this information  and move on.  I did what most people do now days I googled the names of the places.  And boy did I find a gift to me.  The place where the girls are staying has a website and a blog.  It even has pictures, pictures of my girls.  Those of you who are in the waiting part of an adoption know just how precious pictures are.  It is such a blessing to get to see them happy and being loved on.
Where the girls are living looks to be in a loving caring place.  It is like a small home with only a few children.  The children are seen playing and look very happy.  It was joy to get to see the friends of our daughters.  I now have specific names and faces to pray for.  What a blessing.  Please pray for these children today, not just our girls but the others at the baby house.  Lets send them all hugs today.
James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment