Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Last Week for T-Shirts

I want to say thank you to those who have already purchased a Simply Love T-Shirt from us.  This week will be the last week that we are taking orders for the shirts.  If you would like one please let me know and you can buy the shirts using the paypal buttons on this site or you can order from me in person.   Thank you.
I recently stopped reading the book of James and have begun to read Isaiah.  While doing some research into the topic of fear this week I came across a book of scripture that caught my attention.  I can't help but notice how it relates.  In the book of Isaiah the prophet Isaiah is describing what he saw in a vision about Jacob.  Jacob is referred to by Israel in this passage. I will only quote a few verses but please look up and read the whole chapter because context is key.
Isaiah 43:5-6   
Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.  I will say to the north, "Give them up!" and to the south, "Do not hold them back."  Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment