Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Clothes/ New Hair This Weekend

This weekend a set of adorable matching outfits arrived at my doorstep.  Thank you to Penny, Courtney, and Katie for making these precious outfits.  I can't wait until I can see all of the Stewart kids in them.  You can view other creations by Penny at her facebook page Designs by Penny.




This weekend I also got my locks cut off.  For the third time I donated my hair to Locks of Love.  This is an organization that takes hair donations of 10 inches or longer and makes wigs for children who have lost their hair due to childhood illnesses.  When you donate your hair there are numerous hair salons that will give you a hair cut for free, just an added bonus.  Cutting my hair was just another step in getting ready for Africa.  We have been told to expect unreliable electricity and hot water.  Therefore, long just wasn't going to work.  I think I am going to leave Sadie's long and have someone braid it when we get there.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Your hair hasn't been that short since you were a year old. Looks great!

    Love ya,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. everybody looks wonderful! and i love the hair!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete