Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Honored to be in an Article

Last week I received an email from Chad telling me about an article he saw on Linked In.  It is written by a friend here in TN that writes articles for an online journal.  I am honored that someone would write about our family decisions with such a positive view.  I feel like I am constantly making the wrong decisions so thank you Jack for the encouragement.  You can read the article here.  Jack serves as a life coach in the Spring Hill community.  You can read about his work from his website www.redwoodcoach.com.

I apologize for not posting much lately.  I have been a bit busy.  This weekend we went to Memphis and had a joint birthday party for our kids and our niece.  A birthday party for a 2, 3, and 4 year old is a bit crazy.  When at home an abundance of our time has been spent working in the garden.  I will write more about that in a few days.
Please continue to pray for our process.  We would love to hear from the courts before they close on July 15.  A court date would be awesome.  We should also hear these week from Show Hope about a grant we have applied for.

No comments:

Post a Comment