Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Blessed

This week God blessed us through our family and friends.  A few of my friends had asked me if I would like a baby shower or something similar.  I told them no on several occasions.  Apparently they really wanted to do something and knew how much of a blessing it would be.  They knew me well enough to know that it had to be a surprise if they were going to get me to attend.  They did not even tell Chad.
The evening was spent with a wonderful meal and fellowship.  The evening ended with a heartfelt prayer session for our trip.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family of friends here. A few of them brought blessings of diapers and wipes.  I was also given several cards of encouragement that we will carry with us.  Mrs. Misti also organized a calendar of meals for us upon our return.  THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment